Tulsi Vivah 2023 Date: Kartik month has great importance in Hindu religion. In this month, on the Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha, Lord Vishnu wakes up after four months of sleep, only after he wakes up all kinds of auspicious and auspicious works start again. Along with this, according to the Hindu calendar, the marriage of Tulsi and Shaligram ji is done on the Ekadashi date of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month.
It is believed that by solemnizing Tulsi Vivah one gets the same results as Kanyadaan and opens the doors of salvation. Besides, with the grace of Tulsi ji and Shaligram, obstacles in marriage are also removed. Happiness remains even in married life. In such a situation, let us know the auspicious time, importance and worship method of Tulsi Vivah.
Tulsi Vivah 2023
According to Kanpur’s astrologer Manoj Kumar Dwivedi, this year Tulsi Vivah will take place on Devuthani Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month on 23rd November. Lord Shaligram and Mother Tulsi will be married on this day.
Tulsi Vivah 2023 Muhurat
Ekadashi date of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month is starting from 11.03 pm on 22nd November. It will end at 09.01 pm on 23rd November. The time for night puja on Ekadashi date is from 05.25 pm to 08.46 pm. If you wish, you can get Tulsi marriage solemnized in this auspicious time.
Puja method of Tulsi Vivah
- For Tulsi marriage, first spread the seat on a clean wooden platform.
- Color the pot with ocher and install Tulsi ji on the pedestal.
- Spread the seat on the second platform also and install Shaligram on it.
- Decorate the pavilion with sugarcane on both the posts.
- Now fill a Kalash with water and put five or seven mango leaves in it and install it at the place of worship.
- Then light a ghee lamp in front of Shaligram and Tulsi and apply tilak with roli or kumkum.
- Offer red colored chunari on Tulsi, decorate Tulsi with bangles, bindi etc.
- After this, carefully take the Shaligram along with the post in your hands and circumambulate the Tulsi seven times.
- After completion of the puja, perform aarti of Tulsi and Shaligram and pray to them for happiness and good fortune.
- Also distribute Prasad among all.
Importance of Tulsi Vivah
It is believed that by doing Tulsi marriage, one gets the same results as Kanyadaan, hence if a person does not have a daughter then he must earn the virtue of donating a daughter by doing Tulsi marriage. The person who performs Tulsi Vivah with all the rituals opens the doors to attaining salvation. Also, by worshiping Tulsi and Lord Shaligram properly, the wishes are fulfilled.