KGMU Nursing Officer 2023 admit card is Released. The KGMU admit will be uploaded on the official website of KGMU, Lucknow. Candidates whose KGMU Nursing applications will be accepted successfully will be able to download by logging in using the username and the password. The admit card will consist of all the important details about the candidate and the exam and exam centre. The KGMU nursing 2023 admit card will have the important instructions to be followed on the day of the exam printed on it.
Candidates can access the admit card by both means that is by online and offline. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website, using the registered username and password and its hard copy can be collected from the admin office. The tentative date of release of admit card is mentioned in the table:
|Release of KGMU admit card
|12 November 2023
|Date of entrance test
|26 November 2023
0The conducting body, KGMU Lucknow, will not send the admit card by email to any candidate. The candidates should check the official website of KGMU regularly once the application process concludes to keep tap on the release of the hall ticket. After downloading the KGMU nursing 2023 admit card candidates are advised to take at least two printouts of it.
KGMU Nursing Officer 2023 Admit Card
In case any candidate forgets or fails to carry the admit card, he/she can get the admit card from the centre by producing any valid identity proof along with a payment of INR 100. Such candidates are advised to report to the centre at least two hours before the exam starts. All the candidates have to reach the centre on their own, the conducting body will not provide any transportation services to any candidate nor will pay the travel expenses.
Details such as the centre’s address will be mentioned on the admit card. No candidate will be allowed to enter the other test centre. The timings, duration, address of the centre and the instructions and guidelines to be followed on the day of the exam, are expected to be printed on the KGMU nursing 2023 admit card. Below are the details printed on the admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Category (Gen/SC/ST)
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Time and date of the exam
- Exam centre’s address
- Exam day instructions
KGMU Nursing Officer Entrance Exam 2023 Exam Dates & Schedule
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of KGMU Nursing Officer Entrance Exam 2023 exam
How to Access KGMU Nursing 2023 Admit Card?
KGMU nursing Admit Card 2023 will be available online on the official website of KGMU Lucknow. Candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card via the online process:
- Candidates whose applications will be accepted successfully will have to visit the official website of KGMU Lucknow, kgmcindia.edu or www.kgmu.org, and have to click on the download admit card link in the latest update/notification section
- Candidates have to log in using their registered email id as the username and password to download the admit card or can check through the direct link that will be provided later.
- Candidates have to take two printouts of the admit card
Below are the mentioned steps to access the admit card via offline process:
If any candidate fails to bring the admit card along with him/her, they can obtain the KGMU nursing admit card in person from the Examination Section of the KGMU, Lucknow by paying Rs 100. The candidates will be able to obtain the admit card from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm from the address mentioned below:
(PHI) KG Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Instructions Printed on KGMU Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The KGMU nursing 2023 admit card will have all the guidelines and instructions printed on it which will be required to be followed by the candidates on the day of the exam. Below are the instructions:
- Belongings such as cellphones, calculators, electronic gadgets, and other restricted materials like printed text, wallets, and books are not allowed into the exam hall. In case any candidate is found with any of these restricted materials, he/she will be subjected to disqualification.
- Use of ball pen (blue/black) is allowed and will be provided
- Candidates should reach the allotted test centre on or before the mentioned reporting time, at least 60 minutes before the commencement of the exam
- Candidates should reach the test centre with their valid ID proofs along with the KGMU nursing officer 2023 admit card.
- Candidates must not indulge in any unfair means or practices during the examination
KGMU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023: अवलोकन
नीचे हमने Nursing Officer परीक्षा 2023 के संबंध में विवरण सारणीबद्ध किया है
|KGMU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023: Overview
|King George Medical University
|To be released soon
|KGMU Nursing Officer Exam Date 2023
|November 26, 2023
|KGMU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023
|Third Week of November